Phonak – Serenity Sleep
A moderate snorer reaches 50-60 dB whilst severe snoring can hit 90 dB. To put that in perspective; a car horn is around 90 dB! Serenity Choice™ Sleep reduces the sound level by 24 dB, eliminating or reducing sound to a non-intrusive level.
Serenity Choice™ Sleep is designed to allow air to enter the ear. This has two advantages over competing products;
- Limits or stops that uncomfortable ‘hot’ irritation feeling in your ear.
- Helps reduce the feeling of ‘hearing your pulse’ caused by restricting blood flow in the ear, especially noticeable when laying on your side.
Sleeping with ear tips will take a little getting used to, as it can sound unnaturally quiet for the first night. After that you’ll wonder why you didn’t use them earlier.
Product specific benefits
- A perfect fit is guaranteed: Small, medium and large ear tips in package, extra large size available on request.
- Hygienic: Acoustic filters are fitted with advanced mesh technology. They ensure that your ears remain well ventilated at all times.
- Hypoallergenic: ear tips are made from medical grade TPE.
- Value for money: ear tips can be used multiple times.
- Natural: Natural hearing is preserved, which facilitates situational awareness.